5 Things you should do for your woman
– Let’s admit it. Everyone enjoys hearing nice things about themselves. And if you know how to really compliment a woman, don’t let anything stop you! You don’t have to go overboard and compliment her for everything she does or says. Even subtle ones work just fine.
– Most women have good memories, so chances are she’s not likely to forget it in a hurry.
– How many times have you offered to help your woman with the housework, run some errands or help her with her presentation? Even if you find it cumbersome, offering to help will earn you a lot of brownie points!
– When was the last time you surprised your woman? You don’t have to organise a lavish dinner, take her out on a fancy date or a shopping spree. Women are grateful for even small tokens of gestures.
– Tell a woman how much she means to you and you’ll melt her heart. Most men start to take their partners for granted after some time. Don’t let that happen to you.
– Unless you want to get beaten up, never ever make the mistake of comparing your woman to your ex. Women are very touchy when they get compared to other women, and making the cardinal sin of comparing your ex to her will not get you anywhere.
- Serious Question: Is Wearing This Much Makeup Deceitful? (madamenoire.com)
- How come that committed men feel they “can get any woman” when they go out? (themindbubble.wordpress.com)
- The 10 Most Beautiful Things Women Do (thoughtcatalog.com)
- Confession #1: 10 Reasons Why Men Cheat (instantmediainc.com)